"... I will praise the Lord with my whole heart ..." Psalm 111:1
When we come to worship God, we have an audience of three:
- God the Father, who delights in our praises of Him;
- God the Son, Jesus Christ, who died and rose again that we might receive eternal life; and
- God the Holy Spirit, who confirms in our spirit that we are children of the Living God.
Whether we are alone or in a small or large group
- We praise God for what He has done
- We worship Him or who He is
- We exalt God in the eyes of other people
All Christians are called to honour God in thought, word and action. This is impossible without our full dependence upon the Holy Spirit and his welcome intervention in our everyday lives.
Did you know that people - just like you - are God's gifts to the Church. Some He calls to a ministry of worship. If you are one of these people, and you know God has been calling you to minister to Him, take that step and speak to us. In the worship team we are passionate about our God and seek to skilfully return to Him the gifts He has given us.
We express our adoration through serving each other, singing, playing music, leading services, setting rosters, preparing music folders, writing new songs, producing multimedia, and technically making sure everyone can see and hear clearly so we can all serve Him together.
Our aim is to present a contemporary music style, sensitive to the heart of Our Father and considerate of others.